Thursday, September 24, 2009

I HEART Corduroy!

Look at this adorable Corduroy Twirl Knot dress I found on Etsy from seller babybeenos!!! Isn't it just adorably perfect?! And awesomely orange for any little ladylike Tennessee fan :^)

If you don't already know this about me- I LOVE CORDUROY! I used to hate it, but over the years I have developed a fond devotion to the warm nostalgia of this textured fabric. Okay, so my mother forced me to wear corduroy as a kid... and I hated it then, but least I now understand why she loved it! Corduroy can be just as sturdy as denim, and the beauty of this ingenious fabric is that it comes in SO many lovely variants- pinks, purples, paisley with little bears, it's just incredible! For little girls, corduroy is perfectly engineered. If you happen to have a tomboy in the family, jeans are no longer the only option- corduroy is the perfect transition! You can dress it up or dress it down depending on the occasion. In the winter, I love to have my girls wear corduroy pants and fuzzy sweaters to church- they are warm, comfortable, and adorable- and can play afterward later with no fuss. Corduroy is the magic fabric people! Go out and get some today :^)

No comments: