Friday, April 3, 2009

Somebody Likes Me - I got an Egg Plant for Easter!

I just received the cutest Easter gift from my friend. She gave me an Egg Plant by Cobra Co. that she found at Lowe's garden center. It is a lovely ceramic egg with a snapdragon plant waiting inside. You crack the top, just like a soft-boiled breakfast egg & it already contains both the soil and seeds. Just add water and place in a sunny location! This is a really cool gift idea for your Momsy, the kiddies, your Ma-maw, a good friend... Really, it's so ADORABLY neat-o I think just about anyone would be delighted to find this in their Easter basket!

My camera is sick right now with the fuzzies, but here's a great pic from three swingin' chicks:



Check out three swingin' chicks Egg Plant post for more fun stuff about Egg Plants including a recipe using real eggplants!

No comments: